No school on Easter Monday! How ’bout skiing! The boys an I took advantage of a bluebird day and headed to La Tour for a day of skiing. Had a great meal at the Alpage de la Balme (be sure to reserve your table!) We were home in time for 4 oclock gouter and then the boys were on their bikes. Not many places in the world where you can ski in the morning and be on the bikes in the afternoon!
More photos of our fun day!
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)