I arrived here yesterday in the heart of the Dolomites for the last individual world cup. This place is quite far from Chamonix- the heart of Mont Blanc, but certainly beautiful! In fact I realized I travelled not far from here (Valle di Daone) in 2001 back in the day when I was following and competing in a few Ice Climbing World Cups.
The morning sun rays hit and I headed up the cable car to do a little reconnaissance of the course, move my legs a bit before tomorrow’s big race and of course soak up some of the golden rays.
top of first climb…
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)