I discovered the power of essential oils and aromatherapy when I was competing at a World Cup level in ski racing. I was working on mental strength training and attributed aromatherapy and color therapy to much of my visualization training. In doing so, I learned the power of oils and the chakras. They have become a key component in our home, my work and in my training. They are used to ward off germs in school and home, they are used for stress and re-centering, anxiety and insomnia just to name a few. These essential oils have become an essential part of my daily life. Each day I am discovering new ways to inspire and embrace essential oils into my own life. I hope that I can share their power with you. Please click on my DoTerra Oils site for more inspiration. Feel free to reach out me with any questions!
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)