I discovered the power of essential oils and aromatherapy when I was competing at a World Cup level in ski racing. I was working on mental strength training and attributed aromatherapy and color therapy to much of my visualization training. In doing so, I learned the power of oils and the chakras. They have become a key component in our home, my work and in my training. They are used to ward off germs in school and home, they are used for stress and re-centering, anxiety and insomnia just to name a few. These essential oils have become an essential part of my daily life. Each day I am discovering new ways to inspire and embrace essential oils into my own life. I hope that I can share their power with you. Please click on my DoTerra Oils site for more inspiration. Feel free to reach out me with any questions!
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)