When Pete Stoughton, Park City Running Company Ambassador, Director of Trail and Ultra Running TAUR and local volunteer coordinator of the North Face Trail Running Event asked me if I wanted to participate in the Miner Man Challenge, I first thought, “no way!”
Miner Man Challenge = Complete all […]Continue Reading →
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)