What puts a smile on my face? Getting out in the mountains in the sunshine, pushing my body and being in good company! For the past 2 weekends I have had a chance to discover some new places while enjoying the sport I truly love, ski mountaineering! My kids were by my side this weekend […]Continue Reading →
A HUGE thanks to so many who helped make the season so spectacular!
Maison Carrier, Club des Sports de Chamonix, Eye Shop, Hammer Nutrition, Boulder Center for Sports Medicine, Le Ciel et Terre, Swix, Ski Trab, Plum, Texner, Smartwool, Oakley, Wild Roses, Suunto, Jeremy Fields, WCC, POMOCA, Camelbak, PETZL, family & friends.
[…]Continue Reading →
A big shout out to my teammates from the CHAMONIX Ski Alpinisme Club for their exceptional performances in Tromso. Yann Gachet, our coach, brings home a bronze medal for France and Valentine Fabre qualified for the finals in the sprint and had a strong 5th place finish in the individual. This is the 3rd year […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)