It’s not everyday that I leave my house at 2am and set off to climb the the highest mountain in Western Europe, Mont Blanc, 4808.75 m (15776 ft 9 in) This majestic white mountain happens to be the backdrop from my home in Chamonix. The majority of the summiteers choose to stay at a hut prior to […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)