A HUGE thanks to so many who helped make the season so spectacular!
Maison Carrier, Club des Sports de Chamonix, Eye Shop, Hammer Nutrition, Boulder Center for Sports Medicine, Le Ciel et Terre, Swix, Ski Trab, Plum, Texner, Smartwool, Oakley, Wild Roses, Suunto, Jeremy Fields, WCC, POMOCA, Camelbak, PETZL, family & friends.
[…]Continue Reading →
Winning a silver medal at the Ski Mountaineering World Championships in the sprint event is a dream come true for me. I have really focussed on the sprint this year and the hard work is paying off.
Nina happy to share the podium with (1)Mireille Richard of Switzerland and (3)Emile Forseberg of Sweden. […]Continue Reading →
A dream come true!
She came all the way up past the arctic circle to Tromso, Norway to do it.Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)