The Patrouille des Glaciers is the last world cup race of the season. It is a high-altitude race, ultra distance, team race. It climbs to almost 3700 meters and it is important to be well acclimitized. Mona our teammate lives in Breckenridge,Colorado and is sleeping at 10,000 feet, and well aclimitized. Her problem is that […]Continue Reading →
Greetings from Chamonix, France. Happy New Year! Little did I know that today, january 14th, is Saint Nina day. A number of my French friends wished me ” Bonne Fete!” and I wondered what French holiday I was missing, as there are so many I can’t keep up with them. When […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)