I returned Tromso, Norway for the final ISMF ski mountaineering World Cup sprint with one objective in mind: to give it my best and feel good about my race. I had some time before the race to enjoy the tranquility of Tromso, Norway, the 69th lattitude north, almost to the Arctic Circle.
See below a […]Continue Reading →
A big shout out to my teammates from the CHAMONIX Ski Alpinisme Club for their exceptional performances in Tromso. Yann Gachet, our coach, brings home a bronze medal for France and Valentine Fabre qualified for the finals in the sprint and had a strong 5th place finish in the individual. This is the 3rd year […]Continue Reading →
This season I had set a goal to complete the World Cup Ski Mountaineering circuit, and do the best I could in the sprint events. In a competition season that begins in mid december and ends early May, it is not uncommon to miss a race here due to illness or there due […]Continue Reading →
The Ski Mountaineering World Championships were in Claut, Italy last week Fe bruary 18-25. It was a full on varied week of racing. The Sprint was postponed until Wednesday so our first race was the Teams race on Saturday.
[…]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)