January 10th, Michael and I raced as a mixed team at a race in the Portes des Soleil (french part).I was our first time to this region for a race. I had been there years ago but skied there from Switzerland. The area here is incredible with its vast terrain covering over 11 ski areas in Switzerland and France. It was a good season opener that had 2 hills to climb including 2 boot packs and some good decending. Check out the photos and the video of the race to give you a sense of this Alpine playground.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)