The Rutor was our first international race in 2007. Lyndsay and I had great memories of this race: very technical and super long descents- just what we love. We finished in the top 10 in 2007 and were eager to take the start line again, especially since it was now a 3 day stage race, like the Pierra Menta and a World Cup.
These 2 races combined are part of the Trophy des Alpes.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)