We set out to Italy to do some high altitude training as a team in preparation for our final race of the season the most famous high altitude ski mountaineering race, the Trofeo Mezzalama http://www.trofeomezzalama.org/ We also practiced skiiing roped up as a team; for this race we are obligated to ski up and down with a rope.
Our team: Nina, Lyndsay and Cecile
The course is April 19th with a weather date of the following sunday. We will cross our fingers that the weather stays good.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)