Last year I ran 1/2 way around Mont Blanc -competing in the North Face Ultra Trail:
CCC® (Courmayeur-Champex-Chamonix): passing through 3 countries – France, Italy and Switzerland, and approximately 98 km and 5600 m of +altitude change – semi-autonomous. Maximum time limit was 25 hours. I completed it in just over 18hrs and placed 10th for women overall, 8th for Sr Women.
This summer I made a reconnaissance of the 100 mile, Ultra Trail du Mt Blanc, in a running tour of Mt Blanc – approximately 166 km and 9400 m of altitude change – semi-autonomous. We covered 102 miles and over 30, 000 feet of climbing in 5 days.
Next adventure….Trail des Aiguilles Rouge- hosted by our own Chamonix Mt Blanc Running Club. http://www.aiguillesrouges.fr/accueil.php
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)