It’s good to have goals but the journey is what counts- Wild Roses
Here are a few shots from a team race I did- the Italian Adamello Ski Raid. This race is the 2nd in the Grand Course series including the Pierra Menta and the Mezzalama. Blandine and I placed 8th in this race. In a team race it is all about working together, sharing the passion of the mountains, and the challenge of the journey. We climbed 3400 meters, climbing up to 3500 meters in altitude, across glaciers and down narrow couloirs.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)