As I write this post from the Alps, it has been about one week since we have been back from an amazing post winter season break in Mallorca. I am still feeling the warmth of the spanish sun on my skin.
Since we have been back it has been raining, sleeting […]Continue Reading →
When the time came to muse about where to go for the Autumn term, we found ourselves settling on Mallorca, again. This a place we have been to many times but each time we are always discovering new roads and uncovering new places and faces.
Living overseas, we often muse about how we should travel […]Continue Reading →
Often we say when one door closes another one opens. This season my trail running season was side-lined due to an injury. I do love trail running and it was tough not to be out there on the trails, but it opened a new door for me, Road biking.
My first road bike was […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)