Going from sea level runs in Annapolis, Maryland around the United States Navel Academy in 100 degree heat and high humidity, and exploring the Appalachian Trail and histories roots, it was a breath of fresh, cooler air to step foot on the technical terrain of the Maine Appalachian Trail. Still, the sweat poured off me […]Continue Reading →
This year I chose not too dive right into the trail racing season, after the intense ski mountaineering season of 2012. I think last year I made that mistake. It is easy to do, when your fitness is strong but your muscles are not yet adapted to running. When your race season starts in […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)
Instagram FeedThis error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.