Wapack Range 21.5 Trail Race: May 10th, 2014, Race Report
2nd place woman, 1st in age and 8th overall.
Adjusting to new life and landscape….
Last August we relocated our small family across an ocean to a new country, new jobs, new schools and new lands. In many ways the 12 years we […]Continue Reading →
You’ve all heard of Mud Season in New England. This weekend it was in full force. We had been enduring sub 35 degree temps, rain and wind, all perfect for setting up an optimal muddy moose trail run. I had my eye on this 14 mile trail course as it was a good way for […]Continue Reading →
A HUGE thanks to so many who helped make the season so spectacular!
Maison Carrier, Club des Sports de Chamonix, Eye Shop, Hammer Nutrition, Boulder Center for Sports Medicine, Le Ciel et Terre, Swix, Ski Trab, Plum, Texner, Smartwool, Oakley, Wild Roses, Suunto, Jeremy Fields, WCC, POMOCA, Camelbak, PETZL, family & friends.
[…]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)