A HUGE thanks to so many who helped make the season so spectacular!
Maison Carrier, Club des Sports de Chamonix, Eye Shop, Hammer Nutrition, Boulder Center for Sports Medicine, Le Ciel et Terre, Swix, Ski Trab, Plum, Texner, Smartwool, Oakley, Wild Roses, Suunto, Jeremy Fields, WCC, POMOCA, Camelbak, PETZL, family & friends.
[…]Continue Reading →
When getting the flu is a blessing in disguise:
It is never easy to stay healthy, virus free throughout the winter, especially when you have 2 young boys in your household. Juggling becomes something we get very good at as parents, and I am not talking about juggling 3 balls. I am talking about […]Continue Reading →
Winning the World Cup Ski Mountaineering Sprint on April 14th, 2012 in Tromso, Norway is a dream come true for me. It is a culmination of reaching for something that felt somewhat unattainable, committing and believing. When I stepped on the airplane to Tromso Norway and flew all the way up north, across the […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)