This season I had set a goal to complete the World Cup Ski Mountaineering circuit, and do the best I could in the sprint events. In a competition season that begins in mid december and ends early May, it is not uncommon to miss a race here due to illness or there due […]Continue Reading →
When getting the flu is a blessing in disguise:
It is never easy to stay healthy, virus free throughout the winter, especially when you have 2 young boys in your household. Juggling becomes something we get very good at as parents, and I am not talking about juggling 3 balls. I am talking about […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)