When I moved to Chamonix 12 years ago, even though I had taken years of french throughout my school days, it really did not sink in until I lived here for quite some time. Now I can say that my own children correct me…Chamonix is a place of a many people coming and going, tourists, […]Continue Reading →
Winning a silver medal at the Ski Mountaineering World Championships in the sprint event is a dream come true for me. I have really focussed on the sprint this year and the hard work is paying off.
Nina happy to share the podium with (1)Mireille Richard of Switzerland and (3)Emile Forseberg of Sweden. […]Continue Reading →
Smile, breathe and go slowly (except when racing) ~Thich Nhat Hanh
There are many things that go into a season of racing. The ski mountaineering season is long, beginning in early december and ending in the 1st of May. There are moments in the season that are low points and […]Continue Reading →
The Ski Mountaineering World Championships were in Claut, Italy last week Fe bruary 18-25. It was a full on varied week of racing. The Sprint was postponed until Wednesday so our first race was the Teams race on Saturday.
[…]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)