This year I had high hopes of racing the Zion 55km and being a part of this amazing series of the Grand Circle Trails. I had never been to Zion national park and was looking forward to seeing it in all it’s spender. The forecast was not ideal for weekend, namely on Saturday the day […]Continue Reading →
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)