Lastly we will head to the Trofeo Mezalama April 19th. This is not a World Cup event but it is a very international and world famous event. It is done in teams of 3 and travels at high altitude, across glaciers and climbs a 4000 meter peak. There is a lot of interesting information on this race and its history. Check out their website for more photos and information. http://www.trofeomezzalama.org/
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)