The Chamonix Ski Alpinisme club is taking off with flying colors, pink that is for the gals. If you find yourself behind one of these pink suits, you might have a hard time staying on their heels, or you might find it motivating to keep going as one racer said it was great to have the ” bon bon rose devant” (the pink candy in front) So, three cheers for bringing more woman into the sport of ski mountaineering and keeping the suits fun and feminine.
Here are a few pics from some recent races with the pink candy suits- from Texner.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)