On of the greatest things about living in Chamonix is that you can be in Italy in just 15 minutes. Kids and moms piled into the car and headed over to Val Ferret, a mystical valley just on the other side of the Chamonix Aiguilles and headed up to one of my favorite spots with the boys, Refugio Elena.
Here are a few photos from our adventure together.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)