Here in Europe things are a little thin, but not in Italy! I headed over to do some early season training in Cervinia last week. I had a chance to ski a 4000 meter peak, The Breithorn, from the base of Cervinia to the summit with a few members of my ski-alpinisme team in Chamonix.
There is nothing better than sunshine, good snow and making some great turns with my boys!
My family joined me for the weekend and we had a great first weekend on snow!
I managed to get in some training sessions in the morning with great support from my hubby and boys. I must say it is a training session in itself getting everyone dressed and ready to roll. I looked forward to some good pasta with them at lunch and some great turns together in the afternoon!
We are all doing the snow dance here in Chamonix, but until some of the white fluffy stuff falls from the sky, we may just be back to Italia for more pasta and cappuccinos -and great snow of course!
here is a little video of our ascent of Breithorn Peak
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)