The Hello Goodbye Window is a book I read to my boys when they were younger. I think this title is quite fitting to this view of Mt Blanc in my own life. The best is that we can always say Hello again.
It has been almost 4 months since I got on a plane and left Chamonix. Our belongings were shipped across the ocean and it took more than 7 weeks;
they say it takes much longer for an expat to adjust to being back in the US and I will confirm it takes longer than 4 months. I never had a chance to write a summer bloom post so here are just a few photos sharing this special place filled with special people close to my heart.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)