My ski mountaineering race season finished up about one month ago with the Patrouille des Glaciers not quite finishing as it normally would due to mountain weather shortening the race. I am really happy about my ski mo race season, reaching my objectives and beyond with a world cup gold medal in the sprint, a […]Continue Reading →
The ski mountaineering season is long with the first races beginning in December and the final race, the Patrouille des Glaciers the last weekend of April. Every athlete has their own ways to keep their motivation high throughout the season. The hubbub of daily life: family, work, combined with travelling and racing can take it’s […]Continue Reading →
When you look at the Y Couloir on the Aiguille d’Argentiere it really does look like the letter Y.
The letter Y is like a tree with its roots firm in the ground and its branches reaching high.
It is a balanced symbol, a little analogy for keeping balance […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)