Our 9 year old has been asking for skimo gear for at least 2 years now and finally at the end of his alpine season, Michael made it happen and this weekend christened the sport together!
He is no stranger to running by my side. This past summer he was a great little pacer on […]Continue Reading →
Being a Wild Roses ambassador is not about climbing the highest mountain or being the first on the top or to the finish line. It is about the passion of doing things for a greater reason. Life can be an adventure, but the greatest adventure is giving life a meaning. It was a dream of mine […]Continue Reading →
With just over a week to go to the CCC, 100km ultra run around Mont Blanc, I was lucky to squeeze in a few longer runs checking out the course and re-adjusting to the altitude and temps here. It was a challenge wrestling with jet-lag and planning activities for the kids, but I […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)