Three years ago today, February 14th, 2013, on Valentine’s Day, I made history. I won a silver medal for the US team at the World Championships for ski mountaineering in Pelvoux, France.
This was the first World Championship medal for any North American in the sport. Just one year earlier, […]Continue Reading →
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)