Three years ago today, February 14th, 2013, on Valentine’s Day, I made history. I won a silver medal for the US team at the World Championships for ski mountaineering in Pelvoux, France.
This was the first World Championship medal for any North American in the sport. Just one year earlier, I won the first gold medal for North America in World Cup Ski mountaineering. After World Championships in 2013, I was finding my groove and won a second gold medal in the sport just two months later.
Surely, I attribute much of my success to hours of hard work in training, tremendous support from my husband and family as well as my coaches. I worked closely in my own mental coaching and visualization. There is one behind the scenes ingredient that I attribute a large part of my success to and that is essential oils. I used them through my own mental coaching and visualization, as well as in my pre-race preparation in massage and post recovery. Essential Oils helped me achieve win two gold medals in the World Cup and one silver medal at World Championships. Essential Oils helped me reach my dreams.
Here are just a few ways they are a part of my daily life today: As a teacher, I use them in my own classroom to ward off germs or calm anxiety before a test. As a mom, I use them to calm my own children before bed or create balance in the home. As an athlete, I use them before races for clarity and post races for recovery. The power of scent is SO amazing and connects with our emotions within seconds.
Here are some of my favorite Doterra Oil Blends that I use daily:
Citrus Bliss: Reduces stress, energizes mood
Clary Calm: made for woman to combat heightened emotions and create a calm, cooling effect
Elevation: Helps create positive mood and vitality
In Tune: Enhances and sustains focus and clarity
Motivate: Promotes feelings of confidence and courage
Deep Blue: Soothing and cooling to joints and muscles
On Guard: Wards of germs and enhances immune system
Do you want to feel more balanced and have a stronger sense of clarity? Do you struggle falling asleep at night or suffer from the common cold? Do you want to help your child be more calm and peaceful? Why not give these amazing essential oils a try? It was really these oils that changed my own mindset on life and gave more an extra edge when going for the gold. Why not go for your gold? What’s holding you back?
There are a few options to get started and purchase these amazing oils!
- To simply purchase Essential Oils for your own personal consumption at retail prices by visiting my store clicking here and go to SHOP
- Even Better…..Open a Wholesale account instead of paying retail and SAVE 25-55% on your purchases! This is An awesome deal and you get $ back over time, with additional benefits!
- To open a Wholesale account you simply pay a one time $35 fee, or consider getting an Essential Oil kit and the fee is waved and you get a variety of oils that you can use in your daily life.
- The opportunity to take advantage of the Loyalty Rewards Program, which will bring your 25% off discount up to 55% off!
- NOTE: There is ZERO monthly obligation with a wholesale account.
If you would like to start your oil shopping with a whole sale account click here and click on join and save or be in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can walk you through the steps in person. I look forward to being a part of your essential oil journey.
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)
- Going for the Gold with Essential Oils