Wapack Range 21.5 Trail Race: May 10th, 2014, Race Report
2nd place woman, 1st in age and 8th overall.
Adjusting to new life and landscape….
Last August we relocated our small family across an ocean to a new country, new jobs, new schools and new lands. In many ways the 12 years we […]Continue Reading →
Not knowing much about the Seven Sisters Trail race other than it was dubbed the hardest up/down race in New England in Runners World‘s and it was part of the Grand Tree Trail Series , a few of which I did last fall. So far this is my 2nd in […]Continue Reading →
You’ve all heard of Mud Season in New England. This weekend it was in full force. We had been enduring sub 35 degree temps, rain and wind, all perfect for setting up an optimal muddy moose trail run. I had my eye on this 14 mile trail course as it was a good way for […]Continue Reading →
This fall in New Hampshire I have found myself in the warrior pose quite often, The weekend warrior that is, and not the yoga warrior pose (though I wish I was in it more) As a weekend warrior I am looking for new places to discover and new trails to run. Durga, the […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)