The Grande Course a.k.a. La Grande Course is a ski mountaineering championship series that connects the most important and prestigious skimountaineering races of the world over two seasons 2011/2012. The races include: Adamello Ski Raid (Italy), Patrouille des Glaciers (Switzerland), Pierra Menta (France), Tour […]Continue Reading →
The Pierra Menta is often called the Tour de France of Ski Mountaineering racing. It is a stage race of 4 days long, each day involving long stages sometimes up to 5 hrs long.
I can’t quite believe that this was the 4th time I have done the Pierra Menta and completed it too, as that is a […]Continue Reading →
Nina finished the World Cup ski mountaineering season totally psyched. Last year, she was burnt out by the end, but this year she wants to keep on going.
7th place overall in the final World Cup rankings and winning World Cup prize money probably helps a bit. Nina was strong throughout the season, and although […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)