“So do you have any more ski mo races coming up?” I asked my friend at the last New England Rando Race at Bromley Mt in Vermont. Bromley was my old stomping grounds when I was 8 years old.
My friend said, “Oh, just The […]Continue Reading →
What puts a smile on my face? Getting out in the mountains in the sunshine, pushing my body and being in good company! For the past 2 weekends I have had a chance to discover some new places while enjoying the sport I truly love, ski mountaineering! My kids were by my side this weekend […]Continue Reading →
Nina Silitch, of the United States Ski Mountaineering Team, swept the sprint race on Saturday in Tromso City Center. This is the 2nd year in a row Nina has won a gold medal in Tromso. She won the qualification round, the semi final round and the women’s finals.
The morning before the race I read […]Continue Reading →
The Tour du Rutor holds a special place in my heart because it really was the first real ski mountaineering race I did with my teammate Lyndsay the year we started ski mountaineering racing in 2007. It was our first real introduction to “real” ski mo racing with technical ridges and arretes […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)