In the morning I will host a randonee clinic with Pete Swenson, coach of the United States Ski Mountaineering Coach to introduce the sport to those unfamiliar and to help refine transitions and techniques for skinning. We will touch on the topics of training and what gear to have as well. There will be demo gear available for those interested. (supplies limited) We will also feature Pierre Gignoux’s ultra light carbon rando race boot. http://www.pierregignoux.fr/
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)