We have had lots of fun playing in the Chamonix sun and snow- sledding and skiing with the boys. Also I have been doing some great skate skiing here teaching lessons and skiing for myself. The next big race is the TSF Millet, a 2 day stage race. Last year Lynsday and I were 2nd in this race. Until then, we will put in some good distance training.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)