Here is a little video that I made with some great memories from the Trail Aiguilles Rouges race in my home town of Chamonix. I love this song by Dave Tieff, Smile Mother. The boys heard him playing this summer at a restaurant in Annapolis while visiting their grandma and Birki convince his Dad to buy a cd. Now it is always in the player! I often put this song, track 2, on with the boys when we are having a great day dancing, eating breakfast, cleaning or I am just having one of those days that all mothers have! This song helps me remember to SMILE!
Trail des Aiguillles Rouges 2010
Here is another video of the Trail des Aiguilles Rouges:
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)