If you smile at me, I will understand
‘Cause that is something everybody everywhere does
in the same land.- Crosby, Stills and Nash
It seems like the rest of life can take off at an even a faster pace than when the training and racing comes to a full stop. It always take some time to re-adjust.
For me, I caught up with the things that had been put on hold all winter, notably laudry, officework, housework, and catching up with friends. I have had more time to for my own practice of Yoga, working on the power of the breath and how it can be applied to daily life and sport with grace.
Most importantly I have had even more time with my family and smiling together.
For me, celebrating mother’s day with my boys
and sharing a gorgeous day in the mountains
was just what I needed to jump start into summer!
Please note on June 1st- It snowed in Chamonix!
* Photo credit patitucciphoto
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)