This summer in Annapolis I had a chance to test my running on the road and track, a great time to work on my leg speed and also do some track workouts. There are not a lot of hills there so we all took full advantage of some good quality gym sessions ( to escape the humidity of 100%), some early morning runs and some tracks which paid off with my fastest 5km time of 21h20.
With the boys we worked on
and had a lot of Fun!
Here is a little teaser of our track workout together!
Their big highlight of the summer was the Columbia Kidz Triathlon.
It was Birken’s 2nd year and Anders 1st time. Birken last year one his age group of 7/8 but a large margin. This year he was moving up an age group, both of them on the younger side.
They both did amazing! They had been working hard at swimming daily with the Annapolis Swim Team, a fun competitive summer team. Their bike handling skills from Chamonix came in handy and surely their love of running around like boys do.
Here are some pics from the fun day!
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)