This year I chose not too dive right into the trail racing season, after the intense ski mountaineering season of 2012. I think last year I made that mistake. It is easy to do, when your fitness is strong but your muscles are not yet adapted to running. When your race season starts in […]Continue Reading →
The ski mountaineering season is long with the first races beginning in December and the final race, the Patrouille des Glaciers the last weekend of April. Every athlete has their own ways to keep their motivation high throughout the season. The hubbub of daily life: family, work, combined with travelling and racing can take it’s […]Continue Reading →
I am writing this post on the heals of Thanksgiving day, with much to be thankful for. Buzzwords around Thanksgiving are plentiful.
One I like in particular is to practice gratitude in each and every moment and sharing this practice with out children. When coming to the yoga mat, it’s easy to take the time […]Continue Reading →
When the time came to muse about where to go for the Autumn term, we found ourselves settling on Mallorca, again. This a place we have been to many times but each time we are always discovering new roads and uncovering new places and faces.
Living overseas, we often muse about how we should travel […]Continue Reading →
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)