Despite the lack of snow in the Alps we still managed to have a bluebird day on the Valley Blanche thanks to our very own local guide Michael Silitch of High Alpine Mountain Guides. We had a great decent on the Grand Envers route and ended our day with a picnic in the sun on the Mer de Glace Glacier. Sun, fresh powder, blue sky, no wind. Who could ask for a better day?
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)
Instagram FeedThis error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.