This year 2007 we started off to celebrate with Birken’s birthday. He turned 3 years old and has been enjoying his time skiing in the yard and some on the slopes, sledding and even biking in, yes, January!
|Birken’s b day|
We have been spending our time playing inside and out when we can. Michael has been serenading us with his new found guitar playing taking after his dad and brother. Despite the “lack of snow” in the Alps, we all have managed to get out and enjoy the winter snowplayground.
We had a wonderful visit with Grammy and Pappy. They came for a short week. We filled it with lots of activities: skiing alpine and cross country, sledding, biking and walking.
|Cook visit activities|
Skiing the Valley Blanche was a big highlight. And a big achievement for mom! Way to go. We had a bluebird day. And of course the best guide around!
|Cook Valley Blanche|
And of course playing with Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends.
We finished their visit with a birthday celebration for Anders first birthday. It is hard to believe one year has gone by already. Anders is coming into his own, standing on his own 2 feet and taking a stand. He is communicating using his sign language, which he has learned from his good teacher his big brother.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)