Chamonix hosted the Mens World Cup Downhill and Combined- The boys and Anna experienced their first World Cup in the Alps no less. We rung the cow bells and waved the USA flag!
Then Team America joined us on the Valley Blanche and got a taste of what Chamonix is really about.
click on the link below to see pics of the race and the Valley Blanche
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)