A little about the marthon in brief-Not your typical marathon – it has a new course this year with even more elevation gain. I will not know the difference as it will be my first mountain marathon. Le nouveau parcours du Marathon vous offre un dénivelé positif de 2445m (just over 8000feet in elevation gain) et un dénivelé négatif de 1480m (4850 feet in loss) It is going to be hot hot hot here in the Alps. The course is semi self contained w/ limited water and aid stations meaning you will have to carry water as well. The goal for me for this is to stay hydrated and finish the course! For more info on the course- check out the site.
Gearing up for summer-trying to stay fit for ski season. Nina took place in a local 18km trail race w/ 900 meters of elevation gain and about the same for loss. It was a good warm up for the coming Mont Banc Marathon
view the results: http://www.combloux.com/pdf/18km.pdf
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)