Maine just recieved a blizzard of new snow. 15 inches- it will be a snowy and white Christmas. We have been training at Saddleback and Sugarloaf- Getting ready for the Sugarloaf Holiday Hill Climb. We are pleased with the interest so far with preregistration and also the great support from sponsors. I am learning about the difference in training in New England temperatures and temperatures in the Alps- Skins don’t stick as well in cold temps. The wind has been strong- it is a good strength workout skinning up with a headwind.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)
Instagram FeedThis error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.