We headed into our beat up old VW car and battled rain, traffic, road work and made our way to Germany crossing Lake Contance to the Outdoor Trade Show.
It would be my first time and about Michael’s 14th time going to the show. I was working at the Wild Roses booth, who notably received an award for the best “new” company award.
You think running marathons are tough, try hanging out and working and walking around a show all day. You’ll be cooked. I sure was. But just Believe. That was the moto for the 2012 collection.
Why do women do sports? 1. Fun 2. Fitness 3. Friends
The above poster shares some photos of ambassadors and all the sports they do as women.
Here are 3 things that the women at Wild Roses think about when designing their product for women.
I returned back to Chamonix, with recovery tights and socks on, and joined my friends on Team Swiss Trail for a new race in Valdisiere called the ICE TRAIL, 32km and a lot of climbing up high.
The trail headed up to 3400 meters and the weather was unreal…cold, wind, snow, rain. Real mountain temps. I ended up dropping out of this race at mile 22 even though I was in 2nd place, with just 10km to go. I just could not re-warm myself. It was a fun event none-the-less and great atmosphere with the team. And I learned a lesson to bring more clothes!
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)