Today I climbed on my bike from Vallorcine up to the Chapel of Emosson at the Emosson Dam (about 1140 meters of climbing) , a tiny, sweet chapel dedicated to “Our Lady of Snow” (Notre-Dame-des-Neiges) It seemed only fitting that there was a fresh dusting of snow on the pink flowers that were in front of the chapel.
The beautiful stained glass windows inside the chapel shined brightly. It was a day to celebrate, life, the love of the mountains and the change of seasons.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)