With just over a week to go to the CCC, 100km ultra run around Mont Blanc, I was lucky to squeeze in a few longer runs checking out the course and re-adjusting to the altitude and temps here. It was a challenge wrestling with jet-lag and planning activities for the kids, but I managed to get in one last week of volume training before tapering for the big race on august 31. Runners can be followed directly on the site, also through Facebook and Twitter.
Here are a few images from the few days of exploring… one of my best days was when my 8 year old joined me up the last climb of the CCC.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)