This was the closest world cup ski mo race to my home and it was amazing to have my family there to cheer me on, also great to see how many racers from our Chamonix Ski Club were there too.
I was really glad to feel so strong in the sprint world cup semi-finals, and feel that all the hard work of the past months are starting to pay off.
Even though I won the semi finals, I got knocked out of the finals due to penalty with a new rule on poles w/ ISMF. That was a bummer, but there are many more sprints to come and I will get em’ next time.
What a treat it was for my boys to have a visit with the US Nordic Team training in Les Saisies, France. A huge thanks to them all for taking the time to hang and visit and ski.
These guys and gals on the nordic team have been a huge inspiration for me, especially the sprinters, Kikkan Randal & Andy Newell. I wish them the best luck this season!
What’s next? This weekend, French Nationals in Sprint and just around the corner, World Championships in Pelvoux, France where I will be joined by other members of the US Skimo Team.
Add Widgets (Universal Sidebar)
This is your Universal Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Universal Sidebar area.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)