Did the winter season take a tole on your energy ? Spring is here and are you still feeling spent? Do you feel lethargic and low energy? Do you struggle with inflammation in your joints or achey muscles? Are you recovering well from your workouts? Do you have to start your day with a cup of coffee and checking your emails, Facebook feeds or Tweets before you greet the world. Have you have had a hard time getting on a regular fitness routine, or do you struggle with ‘un-plugging‘ before bed? Are your sleeps restless or short? Is your skin dry or breaking out or your hair lusterless. Do you suffer from bloating, cramping or intestinal distress? Do you have to have sugar or caffeine in the afternoon to get you through the rest of the day? Are you more irritable or negative than normal? Do you want to shed unwanted pounds and just can’t get rid of that muffin top?
If you answered, yes, to any of these questions, it’s pretty normal, but it also means that your body needs to do go through a “detoxification” process. Imagine you are a spring flower but just can’t get the nutrients you need to blossom because you are clogged up with toxins. Toxins are everywhere: in the air, in our foods, water, clothes. There are a certain amount of toxins our bodies can eliminate on their own but when our bodies have a build up of sugar, caffeine, gluten and other processed foods, combined with little or no exercise, and stress we go into this “spent” state and it becomes a spiraled, sedentary state. Unfortunately the processed, GMO, sugar laden foods are almost unavoidable. Let’s not just be fed up with the state of health, a national edidempic, but lets work together to change it for the future. Here is the trailer for a new movie coming out on the state of the health of the nation. A must see.
For me as an athlete, health coach, trainer, and working mom, I too have suffered from all these symptoms and wanted to share my own story. We all know it’s not easy to balance work, family, exercise and other goals and its easy to get tipped into overload or overwhelm mode and often things backfire. My main goal in the 30 day Spring Cleasnse was to get back my energy. I was tired and I knew that toxins were building up. My goals were for renewed energy, recovery from my hard workouts, & mental clarity.
The 30 Day Cleanse, what I gained from it:
- More Energy! Yes!
- More Motivated To Work Out ( Since the Cleanse I have had some of my best results!)
- Mental Clarity
- Positive Attitude
- lost up to 8 lbs and gained lean muscle (working out at least 4 x a week)
- less joint pain and muscle inflammation ( as an athlete this is huge for me)
- no sugar cravings! (believe me I LOVE chocolate) & you don’t give it up completely
- my skin is healthier and hair growing faster
- more focus and able organize time (great with kids, work and working out)
- sleeping better
- fewer digestive problems (no cramping or bloating)
- waking up not tired
- No 4 o’clock chocolate or caffeine fix
- Nespresso is put away for the moment and I actually don’t miss it. (A recent study shows that the average American trifles away $1,092 a year on coffee!!)
I can’t say enough how amazing I do feel after this 30 day cleanse. Honestly, yes there were challenging days, but I want to share it with you because of the powerful impact its had on me. There is no reason why you should not feel amazing in your bodies and minds. Through the Isagenix 30 day system, combined with healthy eating, exercise and mindfulness there is no reason why you too can’t feel amazing!
Take back your health, detox your body and mind!
Join me for the next Spring 30 Day Cleanse!
The official Start Date is Monday, May 5th.
This will give you enough time to answer any questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org & I can walk you through your Isagenix 3o Day Cleanse pak.
In the meantime if you have questions here are some good places to find answers:
30 Day Cleanse includes:
*The Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse Pack includes 2 meal shakes a day for around $260 (this does not include extra supplements) The shakes combined with the other excellent products and 1 healthy meal of 400-600 calories . Obviously if you are an athlete in heavy training your eating may be adjusted to 3-4 shakes a day w 2 meals. (THIS IS PURCHASED SEPARATELY THROUGH Nina)
* Group and individual coaching and encouragement during your cleanse
* availability for questions through email or phone calls
* help to incorporate healthy whole meals, exercise and mindfulness to create the most successful cleanse
*worldwide network for inspiration and support
* A recommended workout training plan for the 30 day period
* Guidance to help you reach your goal
Click here to find out more about the Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse and be sure to reach out to me for any questions. Print #1, 4 & 5 and listen to the recording that walks you thru the whole program.
Take back your health! I am looking forward to you joining me on our 30 day detox journey and putting that Spring back into your step!
Join me in helping improving health and happiness, and creating a ripple effect that transforms the world.
- Miner Man Challenge (MinerWoMan Challenge!) GOAL ON!
- Park City Ski Mountaineering Team will kick off it’s 2nd Season! Registration is Open! SkiMo now an Olympic Sport!
- Wyoming Backpacking & Trail-running Adventure with Kids
- To Run or Not to Run? That is the question- Zion Ultra Adventures 55km
- Monument Valley 50km Grand Circle Trail – In Beauty May I Run (A Navajo Prayer)